Sunday, October 23, 2011

Post-DAY 60

So we (Brian and Myself) apologize for being really bad bloggers and not keeping everyone up to date as well as no videos.  We've been celebrating and living it up!  We've both decided to continue with another juice fast as of tomorrow (Monday, Oct. 23) for a couple weeks.  The break has been fun, but old habits and old problems are creeping back up and I'm jazzed to start back and drop more poundage and feel even better!

Thanks to everyone who has followed along and helped with the encouragement.  I hope you guys/gals will keep it coming and check in from time to time.  I've still got about 35lbs to go to reach my ultimate goal of 220.  Hopefully by the early part of next year.  I've dropped the bulk, now time for the chunk, and eventually the trim up.  I'll try to update frequently.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making it through the fast. You both did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete