Thursday, November 3, 2011

Reboot 2, Day 4

Well yesterday was a poop.  That's right... a poop.

I felt generally dysphoric and uncomfortable for the majority of the day.  Not hungry... just anxious and uncomfortable.  I'm feeling a little better now, this morning, but I may end up changing my plans from a 30 Day juice fast to a 10-Day... I can extend later if I really start feeling better about it.

The fact of the matter is that I already had a good reboot and now I'm just doing it to lose weight.  Although losing massive amounts of weight is a primary side effect to rebooting... it's not why one should reboot altogether.

I may cut this one short and just adopt a high-micronutrient based diet for a while.  Even if that means making juice for half of my meals and sticking to legumes/nuts/seeds for the rest.  I really shouldn't be in any rush to drop the pounds.. it took me a decade to put them on.

I'm real happy with where I've gotten and look forward to dropping more until I reach my ideal weight...

...which may not take just a month.

Day 4 Weigh-In: 248lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment