Friday, November 4, 2011

Reboot 2, Day 5

One week almost down.  At least the work week is over!  Kinda been a rough day since my current property owner 'accidently' double drafted my account for this month's rent.

Not good.

I also made the nastiest, non-beet based, drink yet... it involved parsley.

I will try to remember and get Brian to do another video for our YouTube channel this weekend.  It's been too long since our last one for sure.  I've also decided to cut my juice-only fast short to 15 days... with the remainder (15) being 80% juice per day.  I'm exercising more and need the energy to do it.  Not to mention that I'm not particularly feeling the good vibes I got from it last time.  I'm fairly comfortable with where I'm at now and how much I've accomplished since August.

Weight: 288lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment