Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DAY 18

******* VIDEO UPDATE ********
Check it out here: DAY 17 - Juice Fast/Weight Loss

Finally finished the video from this weekend... it's a whole lot longer than we initially anticipated.  It was over an hour lol.  So today went pretty good except I strayed a slight bit and ate too much tonight.  It was salad... but I noticed that I was continuing to eat even after I was full.  This is the kind of thing that got me where I am today.  I will most likely gain weight from today's venture to the darkside... but I can't let that keep me down folks.

It's back on track for tomorrow!  I give you my word!

Thanks to everyone for their support and comments, I know I can speak for both Brian and I that it helps encourage us and keep us going through this new life journey to healthier living.

Weight: 276.5 (unofficial)

Consumed: Lean Green juice I threw together last night, a small bowl of fruit this morning, and way too much salad... 3 bowls worth... at least... :(

Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment