Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DAY 32

So glad to be over with that kidney stone from last week.  Went to the gym yesterday and today (just got back fyi) and spent around 45m/1h each time getting in some good cardio and a little time on the weights for fun.

An observation I've made is that since I've started working out my weight hasn't really changed (for the last week or so).  I remember from the last time I lost weight the same thing seemed to happen... 2 weeks and not a pound dropped.... but after that it started coming off again.  So, not worried about that and not going to let it get me down.  I'm still on the good track and feeling better every day.

Weight: 266 (unofficial)


Consumed: The usual suspects.  Probably too much ranch with the salad and broccoli though.

Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment