Thursday, September 22, 2011

DAY 34

Got more juice in today, 2 full batches to be exact!  Weening off the solid raw produce is somewhat more difficult than I had expected... but biting into a crisp apple is really causing me to crave a little bit now lol.

Taking the day off from exercise for 'recovery'.  Want to go but the arms are really sore and so is my behind.

Not much else to report except my blood pressure has dropped over the last month...  Was around 144/95 and now it's around 125/77.

Time to go turn on some light classical with a hint of rain and go to sleep a bit earlier than normal for me.

Weight: 264lbs (unofficial) *Note:  Cumulative loss of 40lbs!

Consumed: Mean Green, Carrot-lime, Pineapple, some celery, and lightly salted cucumber.

Rating: 8.5/10

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the blood pressure and the cumulative loss! I'm cheering for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natasha! Still going strong and we definitely appreciate all of you who have been following us.

    ReplyDelete