Saturday, August 20, 2011

DAY 1

Today was officially the first day of the 60-day juice program!  It's had it's up's and downs, but successful none-the-less!

I crashed at Brian's place Friday night and we juiced a batch of this super beet'y juice in preparation for today.  We woke up before 6am and went to do some work for his church that took a couple hours.  I drank my beet drink... but I gotta say... it's not my cup of tea.  I don't think I'll be involving beets again lol.

Afterward we went to the Super H Mart (a local asian market) and collected a few days worth of veggies and fruits for juicing.

Later in the day I had to leave to go to mom's and come to find out that she's got a BBQ going on.

Talk about tough.

I trekked through and kept drinking the green kale fortified juice.  Never even took a taste of the aromatic and no-doubt delicious pork chops and fixings.

We recorded some video today that I will try to edit a bit together and post to YouTube tomorrow night.

Weight:  295.0 (OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN Aug. 20, 2011)

Consumed:  Green Juice (see jointhereboot.com for recipe listings) and an apple/pear/greens blend of my own concoction, as well as Carrot/Kale combo.

Overall Daily Rating:    6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment