Monday, August 29, 2011

DAY 10

Well today was pretty great!  Had some good supportive comments from the people we work with at my job that noticed my loss.  I do, unfortunately, have some bad news.  I had to break from the strict 'juice only' component of the plan today.  I still haven't gotten the juicer yet and it's a bit much to make the run to Brian's (who's about 20+ miles away) to juice up a new batch.  Not to worry though, I stuck with lots of water, a banana, a head of raw broccoli, a hand juiced grapefruit, a bottle of bolthouse green something, a couple carrots, and I think that was it.

I am really banking on today being the last day of that.  I will probably run on a couple of the above items tomorrow for work in the hopes that I can go pick up the juicer from Brian's (and that he gets his delivered finally).  I am really looking forward to making my own juices here at home soon!

Weight: 274.5 (unofficial)


Consumed: (see above)


Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment